Download Application, Save, Fill out and Please Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posting: Senior Account Executive
Job Title: Senior Account Executive Station: ALL
FLSA Status: Exempt , Outside Sales Supervisory: None
The role of the Senior Account Executive is to generate and grow revenue from local and regional advertising accounts through broadcast and digital sales in order to meet sales goals. This position is considered an outside sales position and requires that the Account Executive be out of the office more than 50% of the time conducting sales activities with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain current and new station advertisers through prospecting and great client service
- Primary responsibilities will include cold calling, developing new accounts, increasing share with existing clients, writing proposals, coordinating commercial copywriting and production and ongoing billing collection.
- Build relationships and sell radio/digital as a marketing solution to help clients meet their key business challenges.
- Follows up on sales orders and ensures client satisfaction
- Ensures sales orders are submitted and processed according to company policies and procedures
- Requires visits to client offices and premises
- May require client outings to sports and other entertainment
- Troubleshoot issues as necessary
- Provides weekly activity/call reports and other sales reports when required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma is required, an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in media/B2B/Outside Sales, with a demonstrated track record of meeting aggressive sales goals is preferred. Broadcast sales experience is beneficial, but not critical.
- Must be a motivated and an enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a team environment and also independently
- Adobe Photoshop and MS Office skills (Power Point, Excel and Word) are an asset
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Willingness to receive sales and radio training. Office environment, some repetitive motion required. Requires travel to station events and client sites, valid drivers’ license is required with good driving record. Must have a reliable means of transportation and maintain current insurance and registration.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Lotus Boise Corp. is a subsidiary of Lotus Communications Corp. and is a media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio properties. Lotus Communications Corp. operates 41 radio stations in the Western United States including stations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Boise, Tucson, Fresno and Bakersfield. Lotus Boise Corp ensures there is no discrimination based on the grounds of race, color, religion, gender, age, handicap, veteran status or national origin in respect to recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation and training. Lotus Boise Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. If you know anyone who may be qualified to fill this position, please let him or her know about this opportunity. To apply, please send your resume and application which can be found on the top of this page to email@example.com.
Lotus Boise Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at our stations. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our stations. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information or potential candidates looking to apply for employment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.